Earnings and results disclaimer
Disclaimer: No Earnings Projections, Promises Or Representations
You recognise and agree that Graham Martin or Graham Martin Consulting Ltd have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about future prospects or earnings and that we have not authorized any such projection, promise, or representation by others
- The Economy. The economy, both where you do business, and on a national and even worldwide scale, creates additional uncertainty and economic risk. An economic recession or depression might negatively affect any results.
- Your Success Or Lack Of It. Your success in using the information or strategies provided by Graham Martin Consulting Ltd depends on a variety of factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know your work ethic, your dedication, your motivation, your desire, or your business skills or practices. Therefore, we do not guarantee or that you will be promoted, obtain a significantly better role, be able to change careers or start your own business.
- Due Diligence. You are advised to do your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and should use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. You should check with your accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor, where appropriate.
- You may not consider any examples of others’ successes as a clear indication that you will achieve the same or similar results.
- Graham Martin Consulting Ltd assumes no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from your engagement of Careers Bootcamp.